Banana Rainbow Pancakes.
You can have Banana Rainbow Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Rainbow Pancakes
- It’s 2 cups of cake flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of food colouring.
- It’s 3 pcs of banana.
Banana Rainbow Pancakes instructions
- Sift cake flour and baking soda in a big bowl. Then add sugar and salt..
- Separate the egg whites from the yolk and add the yolk to the flour mixture. Set the whites aside..
- Add milk. Stir until the batter is well blended/mixed together. Add melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Beat egg whites until stiff peak. Then add it to the batter. Don't stir or over fold but just fold gently until it's well mixed. Set it aside for 10 mins..
- While waiting, mash the bananas. Make sure it's mashed well..
- Then add bananas to the batter. Fold gently. Then make portions. I used a 1/4 cup and placed it in different bowls..
- Once separated, that's when you put your food colourings of your choice..
- Place pan in medium heat. Using the 1/4 cup again to portion the size of the pancake. Don't let it set on one side for too long. Once batter is placed, wait for 10 seconds then flip it..
- Once done, just stack them all up in alternative colours of whatever your artistic skills tells you then add syrup!.