(no key) lime pie. This key lime pie filling has sour cream and sweetened condensed milk and is perfect for your I made two Key Lime pies, one with egg whites folded in and this recipe. You can literally whip it up in no time. I used home made whipped topping (heavy whipping cream with a.
Minimal effort, maximum deliciousness and all the refreshing vibes make this one a hit, y'all.😎. So this "key" lime pie recipe is crazy easy. So easy, you may find yourself making one a week, like I plan to, for the rest of You can use a smaller pie plate no problem. You can cook (no key) lime pie using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of (no key) lime pie
- You need of Sable.
- It’s 180 g of unsalted butter, cut in small cubed.
- You need 360 g of plain flour.
- It’s 140 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 50 g of hazelnut flour (could substitute almonds).
- You need 75 g of whole eggs.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 400 g of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 4 of limes+1 for decoration.
- You need 4 of egg yolks (L).
- It’s of Either whipping cream or meringue for decorating.
You'll either have a little extra crust or just make it extra thick. The filling does not expand when baking so. This easy, no-bake key lime pie is all of these things and more. It's made with only four ingredients: egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice Key limes (also known as Mexican or West Indies limes) are a small and potent variety of lime with a distinct zesty flavor, and are best for this recipe.
(no key) lime pie instructions
- Sable: 1in a bowl mix flours, sugar, salt and butter untill it resembles bread crumbs (you can rub it between your hands or use a mixer with paddle attachment) 2 add eggs and bring mixture together untill it starts to form a ball 3 roll out thinly between parchment paper/plastic foil and refrigerate minimum 1 hour 4 butter a pie mold and cut doug to fit. Pierce Bottom with fork (preferably rest dough in freezer) preheat oven to 160°C/320°F and bake for about 15 min.
- Filling: Zest 2/3 limes (preferably in long strands) And juice 4 of the limes Whisk the 4 egg yolks untill light and creamy Add the condensed milk while whisking Add the lime juice little by little Pour the filling in pre baked Shell and bake for about 15 minutes Add the zest, whipped cream and thinly sliced limes on top (You could also candy some zest it Will give a nice crunchy).
Key lime pie is just one of those flavors that screams "summer", don't you think? Not just the beginning of summer but the dog days of summer too, those days so hot and dry that all you That's why I love this No Bake Key Lime Pie recipe so much. No hot kitchen and a delicious dessert to enjoy by the pool. These no-bake key lime pie bars are the ultimate healthy treat! Made with a creamy cashew filling, a crunchy crust and bursting with tons of lime flavor!