Dates and apple custard.
You can have Dates and apple custard using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dates and apple custard
- It’s 1/2 ltr of milk (full cream).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped dates.
- Prepare 1 of apple cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mixed fruit jam.
- It’s To taste of sugar.
Dates and apple custard instructions
- Mix the custard powder into 1/4 cup milk and keep aside.
- In a pot boil rest of the milk well adding sugar.
- In another pan add the jam and mix dates.
- Set this at the bottom of the servings bowls.
- Now add butter and saute apple cubes.
- Add sugar and caramalise itand pour over the dates and jam later.
- As the milk reduces add custard powder mixture and stir briskly till it is thick.
- Switch off and cool it down.
- Now pour the custard over the caramalised apples.
- Serve it cool as a dessert.
recipe by Debika Das @cookpad