Eggless Banana-Cranberries-Walnuts Whole Wheat Cake.
You can cook Eggless Banana-Cranberries-Walnuts Whole Wheat Cake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana-Cranberries-Walnuts Whole Wheat Cake
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need of Wet Ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 of Big Sized Ripe Bananas or 3 Medium Sized Ripe Bananas.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Sugar (Granulated): I’ve used Brown Sugar in this.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of EVOO/Any Refined or Veg. Oil.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need of Garnish:.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips (Mixed).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dried & Chopped Cranberries.
- You need 1 of Baking Tray/Pan: Greased & Lined with the Parchment Paper.
Eggless Banana-Cranberries-Walnuts Whole Wheat Cake instructions
- In a mixing bowl: Mix all the Dry Ingredients altogether by sifting it well- twice & set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl: Add in all the wet ingredients, alongwith the mashed bananas… Mix everything well together until nicely combined.
- Now, gradually fold the Dry Ingredients Mixture in 2 batches- in the prepared Wet Batter & following the CUT & FOLD Method, mix everything together again, until all are well combined & nicely incorporated.
- Avoid over mixing…Now, once done & ready: Add in the chocolate chips to it & give it a really good mix very gently & time to pour it into the Pre-greased Baking Dish.
- Tap the Baking Dish, a few times to release the trapped air inside (if any), now top it up with the roughly chopped walnuts & dried cranberries.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180C for about 35-40 mins time (differs with various oven temperature settings) or until the ‘Toothpick Test’ comes out absolutely clean.
- Would highly recommend to checkout once at about 30 mins of the Baking Process & continue with the same, accordingly- as much is required then.
- Once done: Take it out of the oven & allow it to cool down for about 15 mins time before de-moulding it on the cooling rack & take out the parchment paper from it….
- Carefully & gently flip it over & let it cool down completely before slicing it into your desired pieces…ENJOY 😋 this Healthy and Decadent Cake 🍰💁🏻♀️.
recipe by Anamika Banerjee @cookpad