Vegan Pineapple Ripple Ice Cream.
You can have Vegan Pineapple Ripple Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pineapple Ripple Ice Cream
- Prepare 2 cans of coconut milk/1 can of coconut cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegan condensed milk, or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- You need of Fresh pineapple puree (blended with 1-2 tbsp of sugar), to taste.
Vegan Pineapple Ripple Ice Cream step by step
- Place the coconut milk cans in the refrigerator overnight. Also, place a large mixing bowl and electric whisk beaters in the fridge. Keep the condensed milk cold as well..
- The next day, turn the cans over and open from the bottom. Pour out the coconut water (this can be used for coconut rice) and spoon the solids into the cold mixing bowl..
- Beat the coconut solids/coconut cream with the cold beaters for about 2 minutes to loosen it and it starts to double in size..
- Add in the condensed milk and vanilla and beat the mixture until it doubles in size and resembles the texture of whipped cream..
- Add as much pineapple puree as desired (cook down the pineapple puree to prevent fermentation if you don't plan on consuming it within 2 days.) and with a spoon, gently fold it in afew times to create the ripple effect..
- Transfer to a freezer safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight. Enjoy!.
recipe by Ellen_A3 @cookpad