Falahaari Katori Chat.
You can have Falahaari Katori Chat using 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Falahaari Katori Chat
- Prepare of For katori.
- It’s of samak rice.
- It’s of Rajgiri flour.
- Prepare of ghee.
- You need of Rock salt.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare of For chat.
- It’s of boiled potatoes.(cut inti small pieces).
- Prepare of crushed peanut.
- It’s of roasted peanut.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- It’s of ghee.
- It’s of Salt and black pepper powder.
- You need of For Farali green chutney.
- You need of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need of green chillies.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Prepare of Rock salt.
- It’s of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It’s of For Dates chutney.
- It’s of chopped dates (seedless).
- You need of sugar/jaggery.
- It’s of Rock salt.
- You need of roasted cumin+fennal powder.
- You need of for garnishing.
- It’s of falahaari aaloo sev.
- Prepare of pomegranate seeds.
- Prepare of Curd.
Falahaari Katori Chat instructions
- For Katori – In a blender jar add soaked sama rice…Give it a good spin…Add Rajgiri flour and again blend till well combined…Take it out in a bowl…Add tbsp of ghee and salt…Mix well…Add required water and make a semi-stiff dough..
- Arrange the dough in cupcake tray mould..Or in paper cup nicely… Cover from all sides by leaving space in the center…Bake it for 4-5 min in microwave..U can also deep fry these katories by using 2 tea strainer…In oil..
- For making chat filling–cut boiled potatoes into small pieces..Heat tsp of ghee in a pan…Add cumin seeds..then add tbsp of coarsely ground peanuts..Stir well…Add potato pieces, salt and black pepper powder…Mix well.. Switch off the flame and keep aside…
- For making green chutney–grind together all ingredients of green chutney..In mixer jar….
- For making Dates chutney– in a pressure cooker add dates, sugar/jaggery, salt along with required water and cook for 3 – 4 whistle… Remove from heat and let it cool..After cooling add cumin + fennal powder and blend it to make smooth puree…If required cook again till the chutney thickens..
- For assembling chat –take prepared katories…fill potato mixture first..then add whisked curd, green chutney, dates chutney, roasted peanuts, aaloo sev, pomegranate seeds…
- Yummy falahari katori chat is ready to serve..
recipe by Mamta L. Lalwani @cookpad