Chicken cordon bleu.
You can have Chicken cordon bleu using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken cordon bleu
- It’s 1 of deli roasted chicken rotisserie.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 C of milk.
- Prepare 2 t of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/4 t of salt.
- It’s 1/4 t of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of deli sliced ham.
- Prepare 1 C of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 5 oz of croutons partially crushed.
Chicken cordon bleu instructions
- Shred chicken and add to a large bowl along with cream of chicken soup, milk, dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Mix until blended then pour into a 9 x 13 casserole dish sprayed with non-stick spray..
- Roughly chop ham and layer on top of chicken mixture then top with shredded swiss cheese..
- Top casserole with partially crushed croutons..
- Cover with foil..
- Loosely cover and bake in oven at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with salad and dinner rolls..
recipe by Chef Ty @cookpad