Jaggery Cake with leftover bread Slices(Edges or upper slices).
You can cook Jaggery Cake with leftover bread Slices(Edges or upper slices) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jaggery Cake with leftover bread Slices(Edges or upper slices)
- It’s of Leftover bread Slices.
- Prepare of Jaggery/ shakar.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Curd.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
- You need of Ginger powder.
- It’s of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s of Fruits & Nuts…
- Prepare of Nuts (walnuts, almonds etc).
- It’s of Dried Fruits, chopped (Raisins, black berries, apricots, figs, dates, cashews).
- Prepare of Fruit Juice (Mixed Fruit).
Jaggery Cake with leftover bread Slices(Edges or upper slices) step by step
- Soak leftover bread slices (edges or upper slices) in fruit juice for about 20 minutes.After that mash them with hand beater..
- Soak all dried fruits in fruit juice for two hours..
- Add soaked dried fruits along with half quantity of almonds and walnuts. In separate bowl, add butter, curd, vanilla essence. Melt jaggery in microwave for one min with interval of 30 sec and add into the mixture to form a smooth puree..
- Again Mash the bread mixture..
- Add both ingredients to form a thick batter. Add little milk, if batter gets too thick..
- Add, baking soda and powder, cinnamon powder, ginger powder.Add tutti fruity in the mixture..
- Grease a baking dish and pour the cake batter in it. Sprinkle some crushed nuts on top of the batter.. Air bake the cake in preheated airfryer at 160 degrees for 25 minutes.Once baked check with tooth pick. Once ready remove the cake from the airfryer and allow it to cool down.Garnish with dried fruits,chocolate balls. Once cool, cut into desired pcs and serve..
recipe by Sadhana Mohindra @cookpad