Chinese Cabbage and Pork Stir-Fry with Miso and Mayonnaise.
You can make Chinese Cabbage and Pork Stir-Fry with Miso and Mayonnaise using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage and Pork Stir-Fry with Miso and Mayonnaise
- It’s of size Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare of Pork.
- You need of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare of Flour (cake flour).
- It’s of ●Mayonnaise (light or 1/2 calories).
- You need of ●Miso.
- It’s of ●Mirin.
- Prepare of ●Cooking sake.
- You need of ●Chicken stock powder.
- Prepare of ●Garlic (grated).
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, vegetable oil.
Chinese Cabbage and Pork Stir-Fry with Miso and Mayonnaise step by step
- Chop the pork into bite-size pieces, lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper, and coat well with flour..
- Remove the hard stems from the shimeji mushrooms, and shred. (King oyster mushrooms and maitake mushrooms are also delicious.) Cut the stems of the Chinese cabbage into 4 cm, and roughly chop the leaves..
- Mix the ● ingredients well..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add the pork, and stir-fry while separating the pork..
- Add the stems of the Chinese cabbage, and continue stir-frying. Then stir-fry the shimeji mushrooms as well. When the stems of the Chinese cabbage have mostly cooked through, add the leaves, and briefly stir-fry..
- Pour in the ● mixture. When the sauce is evenly absorbed, it's done..
- Here's a recipe for udon noodles with soy milk that also uses pork and Chinese cabbage. It takes less than 10 minutes to cook. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171049-spicy-soy-milk-miso-udon-noodles-with-pork-chinese-cabbage-for-lunch.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad