Monte Cristo Sliders.
You can make Monte Cristo Sliders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Monte Cristo Sliders
- It’s 12 of slider buns or Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- It’s 12 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare Half of pound deli sliced turkey.
- Prepare Half of pound deli sliced ham.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- It’s of Powdered sugar.
- It’s of Dipping.
- It’s of Strawberry,blackberry, raspberry,preservatives.
Monte Cristo Sliders step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Please bun bottoms in 9 x 13 baking dish layer ingredients on bottom buns Swiss cheese sliced turkey sliced ham top with remaining Swiss. Spread Dijon on top buns,place back onto sandwich covered with oil.
- Place in oven covered with foil for 15 minutes remove foil and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- When done sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired and serve with chips and a side of raspberry,strawberry or BlackBerry preservatives for dipping.
- Because of the sliders buns i was using i used 2 of each meats and cut them in haft, cut the cheese in half, I dubbed this up and made 2 pans (had leftovers meats but no leftover cheese, I used provolone on one and mozzarella on the other one i dont like Swiss Cheese) i left off the mustard dont like it, dont skip the jelly it makes this way better..
recipe by Chef Camron @cookpad