Custard Cake Using Pancake Mix. Made with Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix. See the surprised look on their little faces when you whip up some homemade Cinnamon Roll Ups! Making funnel cakes out of pancake batter is the quickest and simplest way to enjoy the hot, sweet treat without leaving home.
Measure out your brown sugar and set aside to grab by. Pancake mix in bulk is a beautiful thing. Clafoutis is part-pancake, part-custard, and completely delicious. You can have Custard Cake Using Pancake Mix using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Custard Cake Using Pancake Mix
- You need of For the caramel: 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of for the custard:.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of for the sponge:.
- You need 2 cups of pancake mix.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 of tbspoons of veg.oil.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt and dry milk. Stir in the melted chocolate, followed by the cocoa powder and pancake mix, stirring until well combined. Gently fold in the chopped dark chocolate to the batter. Custard Cake resembles a chiffon cake with a topping of sweetened milk and egg mixture known as custard.
Custard Cake Using Pancake Mix instructions
- FOR THE CARAMEL: In a heavy sauce pan, combine sugar and water. Caramelize on medium heat until it turns golden brown. Immediately pour it over a baking pan. Set aside..
- FOR THE CUSTARD: Mix all ingredient together. Stir lightly using a whisk. Strain and pour it over to the caramelized pan. Set aside..
- FOR THE CAKE: In a bowl, mix all the ingredients. Slowly pour the batter mixture into the pan with custard mixture. Preheat oven to 350 deg F. Pour about 4 to 6 cups of hot water on a roasting pan (with rack) then place the cake pan on top of the rack. Place the roasting pan that contains the cake pan with all the mixtures in the oven..
- Bake for about 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven. Let it cool. Run a knife around the pan and turn it upside down..
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Serve chilled. Enjoy!.
Sometimes I even add whipping cream on top to make it more enjoyable. Cake Mix Pancakes (Funfetti Pancakes): In this Instructable I will show you how to make cake mix pancakes, more specifically funfetti pancakes. This funfetti pancake recipe is easy to make using very simple ingredients and of course a cake mix box. Batter should be the thickness of cake batter, not too runny and not too gooey. It should fall from the whisk like ribbons.