Chocolate Cake using Pancake Mix. This is a quick and foolproof recipe. Just melt the butter, preheat the oven, and mix it up Because you're using pancake mix, you don't have to worry about over-mixing. For the inside chocolate, you can also use bar chocolate.
For a snack, breakfast or dessert! Don't tell anyone but this little cake has a secret. It's a secret that will make this a snap to make. You can make Chocolate Cake using Pancake Mix using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake using Pancake Mix
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of nutella.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
Whisk flour, cocoa powder, sugar, and salt together in a large bowl. Beat eggs, milk, and vanilla in another bowl; mix in the melted butter. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and mix just until combined. Saves Time – In addition to getting the taste of pancake in a cake, you also get to save time when you use a pancake mix to make a cake.
Chocolate Cake using Pancake Mix step by step
- Preheat oven to 150°C. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, nutella, salt, and add pancake mix gradually. Set aside..
- Spoon batter into pan; smooth top. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, 20 to 30 minutes..
- Let it cool for 10 minutes. Dust in some powdered sugar or icing if desired. Serve..
One that is even more decadent than the typical chocolate chip pancake. I had a milk chocolate cake mix, and decided that I wanted to use that – and then add chocolate chips to it. I used a rice cooker and made an apple cake with pancake mix. Recipe provided: Students in the Translation & Interpretation Seminar, Sapporo University *The Apple is the Symbol of Toyohira Ward. Stir in the melted chocolate, followed by the cocoa powder and pancake mix, stirring until well combined.