Chocolate cake with frosting. The chocolate frosting literally glides across the surface of the cake. Chocolate buttercream frosting can be made with either a few scoops of cocoa powder, chocolate milk powder, or melted chocolate My favorite way to make chocolate frosting on chocolate cake feel special is to use a different type of chocolate for the frosting — like milk chocolate frosting on. I once sent this rich chocolate cake to my kids' teachers, and it vanished, so I had to For frosting, sift confectioners' sugar and cocoa together.
Good flavors include mint chocolate chip, strawberry, or salted caramel (double amounts. I've been using this chocolate frosting recipe forever, and several friends now use it as their 'favorite frosting!' Between the chocolate cream cheese frosting and the light and fluffy chocolate cake, I was already in heaven. When it came time to make this recipe into The cake itself was fantastic but he didn't like my frosting the first time. You can cook Chocolate cake with frosting using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake with frosting
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- You need 8 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate sauce for frosting.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter for frosting.
- You need 8 tablespoon of powder suger.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar for frosting.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
He said it wasn't chocolaty enough and a little sweet. Basic unsweetened cocoa powder works great in most chocolate cake recipes. The beauty in this specific recipe is the pairing of the dark chocolate cake with the buttermilk pecan frosting. The frosting is so beautifully sweet that is complements the cake.
Chocolate cake with frosting step by step
- Preheat the oven. Sieve the dry ingredients.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until the sugar is melted and then add the dry ingredients and again start to beat until the batter is quit dark brown. The thickness doesn't matter.
- Grease your pan and add the batter. Put the pan in the preheated oven for an hour.
- For frosting: Add butter, 1 cup sugar and chocolate sauce and beat them together until the sugar melts and the frosting turns light brown. And then put it in the fridge.
- Put a fork or a wooden toothpick in the cake to check if it is baked. If clean take it out and let it cool in the cake pan. After half an hour take it out of the pan and let it cool in fridge. After another half an hour pour the frosting on the cake and enjoy.
This easy Chocolate Frosting recipe is the BEST frosting for any kind of cake but especially birthday cakes!! Before you get started, make sure you are using very soft butter, sifted powdered sugar, sifted cocoa powder and be prepared to adjust the thickness of the frosting with a little more milk or. Absolutely incredible paleo chocolate cake made with almond flour and coconut flour and topped with a whipped paleo chocolate frosting. Once you make this, you'll never need another chocolate cake recipe again. Decadent Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Fudge Frosting.