Kashmiri onion chutney.
You can cook Kashmiri onion chutney using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kashmiri onion chutney
- You need of big onion.
- You need of crushed walnuts.
- You need of dates chopped.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Bhuna jeera powder.
- It’s of Kashmiri Mirch.
- It’s of vinegar.
- Prepare of Nutmeg.
Kashmiri onion chutney instructions
- Cut the onion in Julian.
- Sprinkle salt and keep aside for 5mnts.
- After wash properly.
- Mix dates, walnuts, jeera powder, Kashmiri Mirch powder, vinegar pinch of salt and.
- Gr8 little bit of nutmeg mix them &enjoy…
recipe by Kavita Kapoormehrotra.1 @cookpad