Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake.
You can have Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake
- You need of 1 pkg. (18.) Devils Food Cake Mix.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s of Canola Oil.
- It’s of Cold 2% Milk.
- You need of Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix.
- It’s of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- You need of Bowl.
- It’s of Bowl.
- You need of Slow Cooker.
Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake step by step
- In Large Bowl, combine Cake Mix, Water, Eggs, and Oil.
- Beat on Low Speed for 30 Sec.
- Beat on Medium for 2 Min.
- Transfer to a greased Slow Cooker.
- In Small Bowl whisk Milk and Pudding Mix for 2 min.
- Let stand for 2 min or until soft-set..
- Spoon over cake batter; sprinkle with Chocolate Chips.
- Cover and Cook on High for 3-4 hours.
- Insert toothpick in cake until it comes out with moist crumbs.
recipe by Brandon @cookpad