Hawaiian Roll Sliders. The caramelized onions in these Hawaiian Roll Sliders—layered with deli ham and melty Swiss—from Delish.com are irresistible. If you've never made Hawaiian roll sliders, you'll quickly fall in love with the easy (and fun!) technique. You'll slice the entire pack of rolls in half horizontally (keeping each half intact and connected).
See more ideas about cooking recipes, slider recipes, appetizer snacks. Place a slice or two of ham and slice of swiss cheese in roll. They start with King's Hawaiian™ Rolls, so you know they'll be good—and then they're piled high with roast pork, ham, Swiss cheese and pickles. You can have Hawaiian Roll Sliders using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Roll Sliders
- You need Package of Hawaiian rolls.
- You need of Deli Virginia ham.
- You need of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare of mayo.
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Prepare of Dijon mustard.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Poppy seed.
Make-Ahead Hawaiian Sweet Roll Sliders are the perfect meal for game day, picnics, potlucks, or easy weeknight dinners! I have to say, I'm a huge fan of Hawaiian roll sliders. I fell in love with them when I first ate a ham and swiss version. They are super easy to make, and absolutely perfect for a crowd.
Hawaiian Roll Sliders instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees..
- Add roll to baking sheet.
- Slice whole Hawaiian roll as one piece (much faster slicing and prepping each one individually)..
- Add ham, cheese, mayo to inside of roll.
- In mixing bowl add melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, Dijon mustard and whisk..
- Brush over mixture to top of rolls..
- Sprinkle with poppy seed..
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes or until cheese melted and slightly brown..
- Cut individually for slider enjoyment.
recipe by KCassel @cookpad
Hawaiian rolls are layered with ham and VT cheddar cheese, then brushed w/a sweet spicy glaze and baked. You'll love these Brown Sugar Hawaiian Roll Ham Sliders w/VT Cheddar! How to make Hawaiian Roll Pizza sliders recipe Cut the tops off of the Hawaiian rolls making mini buns. Place the bottoms of the rolls onto a baking dish. These little oven baked ham and cheese Hawaiian roll sliders are a family favorite.