Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake!. Pour the cheesecake filling into the center of the batter, not allowing it to touch the edges of the pan. Pour the remaining batter of the filling. Cheesecake stuffed chocolate bundt cake is rich and decadent chocolate cake, stuffed with creamy homemade cheesecake filling, topped with a layer of chocolate ganache.
Spoon on the cream cheese filling and carefully spread it evenly on top, avoiding the sides of the pan. Pour the remaining half of the chocolate batter evenly on top. In a medium bowl, combine cocoas, espresso powder, chopped chocolate and boiling water. You can have Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake!
- You need 8 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of For the cake:.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, preferably Dutch-processed.
- You need 6 ounces of bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of espresso powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 3/4 cups (7.87 ounces) of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 2 cups of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare of For the glaze:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of corn syrup.
- You need 4 ounces of semisweet chocolate, chopped.
Prepare the Filling by blending all the filling ingredients together. Spoon filling in a ring so that it does not touch the sides of the pan. Spoon remaining cake batter on top of filling. Let cool in pan until lukewarm and then turn onto wire rack to cool.
Cheese cake filled chocolate bundt cake! step by step
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- For the filling: In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Add the egg, vanilla, and flour until well combined. Set aside..
- For the cake: in a large bowl, mix the cocoa, chocolate, and espresso powder. Pour the boiling water into the bowl and cover. Let stand for 5 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda.Whisk the chocolate mixture until it is smooth. Let cool to room temperature. When it has cooled, whisk in the sour cream..
- In the mixing bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, and vanilla for about 3 minutes, or until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, until combined. On low speed gradually add the flour mixture and the melted chocolate mixture alternatively, beginning and ending with the flour, until the batter is smooth..
- Pour a little more than half the batter into the prepared pan. Pour the cheesecake filling into the center of the batter, not allowing it to touch the edges of the pan. Pour the remaining batter of the filling. Bake the cake for about 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with moist crumbs. Let cool on a rack for 10 minutes, then turn the cake out and let cool completely..
- For the glaze: In a small saucepan heat the cream and corn syrup over medium heat until hot. Remove from heat and add the chocolate, whisking until smooth. Let cool slightly until thickened. Drizzle over the cake. Let the glaze set at room temperature, about 10 minutes, before serving..
Chocolate Cheesecake Bundt Cake This Chocolate Cheesecake Bundt Cake is extra special! After you make the chocolate cake batter, beat the cream cheese layer together. Then layer it all into the bundt pan like we did with this pumpkin bundt cake. Cheesecake Filling In a medium bowl with a hand mixer, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add flour and egg and beat until smooth.