Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu.
You can have Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu using 21 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu
- You need of Fir the chicken and ham.
- It’s 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 8 ounces of thin sliced italian hot ham, cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s of For Dijon Cream Sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 11/2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dijon mustad.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hot sauce such as franks red hot.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- It’s 2 of . green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of table spoons each fresh chopped thyme and parsley.
- Prepare 2 of frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed but cold.
Individual Chicken Cordon Bleu instructions
- Spray 12 muffin tins with non stick spray. Preheat the oven to 400. Linre a baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl combine chicken with mayonnaise and sriracha. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 6 hours.
- Set aside 12 slices of ham and cut the remaini g into strips.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown chicken.
- Cook chicken in batches until browned and just cooked throgh, removing to a plate as done.
- Add ham slices and very light cook each side about 30 seconds per side, remove to a plate.
- Add ham strips and cook lightly and remove.
- Add butter to skillt and melt, add flour and whisk 2 minutes.
- Add stock, cream, worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic pepper and red hot. Bring to a simmer and cool until its a sauce condistancy.
- Add lemon, herbs, green onions and swiss cheese off heat. Cool to room temperature before filling pastry.
- In a bowl combine chicken and ham strips with the sauce.
- Roll puff pastry sheets to smooth put amd cut into 12 piecea, fit into prepared muffin tins.
- Line each pastry with a ham slice.
- Divide filling among cups.
- Top with the romano cheese, bake on the foil lined pan about 20 to 25 minutes until pastry is golden.
recipe by fenway @cookpad