Foreman Pressed Cuban.
You can have Foreman Pressed Cuban using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Foreman Pressed Cuban
- Prepare of cuban sub rolls.
- It’s of Virginia ham.
- You need of pork loin.
- It’s of salami.
- You need of swiss cheese.
- Prepare of butter pickles.
- You need of dijon mustard.
- Prepare of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of George Foreman grill.
Foreman Pressed Cuban instructions
- Put together your basic Cuban in the order above and put on the grill. Press down with the lid and let cook. 5-10 minutes. Enjoy a homemade pressed Cuban!.
recipe by Tyler Cook @cookpad