Simple salad topped with sesame Dates.
You can make Simple salad topped with sesame Dates using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple salad topped with sesame Dates
- You need of a Lettuce cut (Any of your choice).
- It’s of a Cucumber (sliced in half).
- It’s of a Bell Pepper Sliced.
- You need of Onion (very thin slices).
- Prepare of Cherry tomatoes (cut in half).
- Prepare of Gouda Cheese (cubed).
- You need of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Tblsp Butter.
- You need of dates (cut into strips or cubes).
- It’s of Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Dressing :.
- Prepare of Tblsp Olive Oil.
- Prepare of on salt.
- It’s of on black pepper (for taste).
- It’s of Origanum.
Simple salad topped with sesame Dates instructions
- Cut all your ingredients and place them into a bowl..
- Mix your dressing and pour over your salad well..
- Cube your cheese and add into the salad..
- Sprinkle on the fresh black pepper..
- In a small pan melt your butter. Once the butter starts to bubble, add your chopped or sliced dates. Once you feel the dates soften. Turn of the heat and add in your sesame seeds..
- Place on kitchen to drain and top over your salad. Serve chill..
recipe by Menaaz Vawda @cookpad