Vegan Pumpkin Bread.
You can cook Vegan Pumpkin Bread using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of organic sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 can of pumpkin puree (13.5oz).
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Ground flax egg.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of ground flax seed.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of water.
- It’s of For topping.
- You need of Pumpkin seeds.
Vegan Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F 🥵.
- Make the flax egg first – just combine the water and ground flax, stir around and let it sit. Well come back to it.
- Combine dry ingredientz: flour, organic sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt 😎.
- Combine wet ingredientz in separate bowl: pump. puree, vanilla, oil, flax egg.
- Combine wet to the dry ingredientz 🥶 – ONLY mix until no flour is visible. Do NOT mix any more than this or the bread will come out tasting like a tire 🚙.
- Line a 9×5 with parchment paper and pour the batter in 🤯.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top or walnutz if you want.
- Bake for 60 mins, then cover with aluminum foil when done.
- Pumpkin bread will be done when it starts to crack at the top.
recipe by jerrboyy @cookpad