Dates and Nuts Ladoo.
You can have Dates and Nuts Ladoo using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Dates and Nuts Ladoo
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Dates, pitted and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almonds, roasted and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cashew nuts, roasted and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pistachios, roasted and chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom, crushed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut Desiccated (optional).
Dates and Nuts Ladoo instructions
- Heat 1 teaspoon ghee in a nonstick pan, add chopped dates and cook on low flame until soft. Grind the dates in a mixer to a coarse paste. Add chopped nuts and grind again for few seconds. The nuts should be still chunky..
- Remove the dates and nuts mixture from the mixer, add crushed cardamom and knead well. Grease your hand with some melted ghee and make small balls. Roll each balls in desiccated coconut..
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week at room temperature..
- NOTES – For this recipe, use soft and sweet dates..
- Use any varieties of nuts to suit your taste..
- Desiccated coconut is a grated dried coconut..
- This post has been sponsored by Place of Origin..
recipe by Priyanka @cookpad