Gulab Jamun Cake.
You can cook Gulab Jamun Cake using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of cake flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter softened.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Greek yogurt sour cream or buttermilk** can be substituted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare For of Vanilla forsting-.
- Prepare 250 ml of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 3/4 cups of heavy cream, cold.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
- It’s 4-6 of Gulab jamun.
- It’s some of dried red Flowers (optional).
Gulab Jamun Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F, Now take cake pan with non-stick spray, and line them with circles cut from parchment paper..
- Place the cake flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer, and stir on low speed to combine..
- Add the butter, mixing on medium-low speed until the mixture resembles damp sand (about 1 minute.).
- Add the eggs, one at a time, scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl to be sure all of the ingredients are fully incorporated..
- Add the yogurt, milk, and vanilla. Mix on medium speed for 2 to 3 minutes, to aerate the batter and build the cake's structure..
- Divide the batter equally between the prepared pans, and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the thickest part of the cake comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs..
- Cool completely before filling and frosting..
- Place the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl and beat on medium-low speed until smooth..
- Turn the mixer down to medium-low speed and pour the heavy cream down the side of the bowl in a very slow and steady stream, stopping every now and then to scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl with a silicone spatula..
- When all the cream has been added, turn the mixer up to medium-high and whip until the frosting holds stiff peaks. Fold in the vanilla extract, if using..
- On Top keep 6 gulab jamun (depends on ur size) and from side part dried red rose leaves and decorate with it..