Jang Style Chicken – Recreating KFC Chicken. I recently recreated KFC's Jang Sauce Chicken. Another Cookpad user tried the sauce with other dishes besides chicken, and she encouraged me to upload the sauce as a separate recipe. A salt-sweet and spicy Korean style sauce.
The key is to add curry powder into the crust ♪ You should definitely taste the real thing at KFC! ★ I used granulated. A home cook has wowed social media users with her recipe for KFC's chicken drumsticks. Slit the chicken fillet from the middle and flatten each piece. You can cook Jang Style Chicken – Recreating KFC Chicken using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Jang Style Chicken – Recreating KFC Chicken
- It’s 12 of Chicken wings.
- It’s 1 tsp of ○Salt.
- Prepare 150 ml of ○Water.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Prepare of The jang sauce:.
- It’s 1 tsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each Sugar, sake, soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- You need 2 of to 3 drops Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 dash of White sesame seeds (to finish).
- Prepare of The coating:.
- You need 1 of Egg white.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ＊Cake flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ＊Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ＊Curry powder.
Marinate the chicken with salt, white pepper, garlic powder, ginger powder, sriracha sauce and mustard sauce. Make a batter with all the ingredients written under 'Batter'. This recently revealed recipe of the original Kentucky Fried Chicken will come to your rescue. KFC Fried Chicken Recipe Extra Crispy: Recreate This at Home.
Jang Style Chicken – Recreating KFC Chicken instructions
- Combine the ingredients marked with a ○ to make saltwater to soak the chicken wings. Cover the container tightly with plastic wrap. After 30 minutes, drain in a colander and season with pepper..
- In a small pan, combine all ingredients for the jang sauce except for the sesame oil and white sesame seeds. Simmer and reduce slightly. Turn the heat off, and add the sesame oil. Let it sit..
- Add the egg white into the chicken wings (Step 1). Rub it into the meat. Combine all ingredients marked with a ＊ in a plastic bag, and shake it to mix. Add the chicken wings in pairs into the bag and shake it for the coating..
- Deep-fry the chicken – 6 each – in 170℃ oil. Take them out when they're crusty and golden brown..
- Drain the oil well..
- While it's still hot, soak the top dry side into the jang sauce and transfer onto a serving dish. Use a spatula to pour over any remaining sauce. Sprinkle some white sesame seeds to finish..
Most of us have grown up on that inviting crunch and flavour of KFC which pulls us back to the nearest joint again and again. KFC fried chicken recipe extra crispy: recreate this at home! KFC Recipe to Prepare at Home. This is the closest one can get to the authentic KFC recipe assuming that the original. Flavour really depends on many factors, the oil used.