Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes.
You can have Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Almond Flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Coconut Flour.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ginger.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey (+ 2 tablespoon).
- It’s 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2/3 of carrot, finely grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins (your choice).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut.
- You need of sugar free frosting.
- You need 1/2 can of Coconut Cream, cold.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Full Fat Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut Sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free CARROT CAKE Cupcakes instructions
- For the Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 180°- line cupcake tin with 10 liners..
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and spices..
- In a separate jug combine the eggs, coconut oil, Lakanto maple syrup, and vanilla..
- Mix the wet into the dry until you have a smoother batter.
- Fold in the grated carrot, raisins and coconut.
- Divide the batter evenly between the prepared cupcake tin. Bake the cupcakes for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cupcake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool fully..
- For the Sugar Free "Cream Cheese" Frosting: In a large bowl whip the cold coconut cream until light and fluffy..
- Add the yogurt, coconut sugar and vanilla then continue to mix until everything is evenly combined and creamy.
- Allow the frosting to chill in the fridge until using. This frosting is perfect for dolloping and spreading, I would not suggest trying to pipe it. Once the cupcakes have fully cooled dollop the frosting, then swirl the top with an offset spatula. Garnish with additional toasted coconut and a dusting of cinnamon if desired. Enjoy!.
- Cover and store the cupcakes in the fridge for 3-4 days. Un-frosted cupcakes can be made ahead of time and frozen for up to 3 weeks. To thaw allow to defrost at room temperature. Once defrosted top with frosting and serve..
recipe by Suzaan Riekert @cookpad