Valentine's surf and turf.
You can have Valentine's surf and turf using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Valentine's surf and turf
- You need 150 gms of lamb fillet.
- It’s 50 gms of jumbo prawns.
- Prepare 20 ml of smoked butter.
- It’s 20 ml of cranberry sauce.
- You need 100 gms of croquet potatoes.
- Prepare 50 gms of carrot puree.
- You need 20 gms of garden peas puree…
- It’s 50 gms of egg plant compote.
Valentine's surf and turf instructions
- First marinate lamb with salt, pepper, oyster sauce, red wine, dark soy, garlic minced, ginger fresh minced, and oil. With a little beat of cayern spice..
- Season prawns with salt and pepper then cooked with smoked butter in a low heat..
- Cut eggplant into small cubes, season with salt and pepper then deep fried until crispy. Strain the eggplant with a conical strainer and put in a stainless pan, then add red wine vinegar, orange juice; lemon juice, red wine, and orange zest. Then cooked until the eggplant turns into puree. Then taste the seasoning….
- Cut carrots into smaller cubes. Put oil in a stainless pan add water; salt and pepper cook until the boiling point then put carrots cubes inside the boiling water and cooked until it turns soft.then mashed the carrots with a smasher machine. When it is ready transfer the puree in another pan then add butter and cooking cream and star anise for the flavour. Taste seasoning….
- Put water in a pan then boil until boiling point. Add garden peas, salt and pepper and cook until done. Then mashed the garden peas. Transfer into another pan then add butter and cream. Taste the seasoning….
- Combine both cranberry jam and juice in one pan add red wine, balsamic vinegar, orange juice and lemon juice. Then season with salt and pepper. Then taste the seasoning..
- Serve with croquet potatoes.
recipe by Prince Dacostah @cookpad