Game Day Deviled Eggs.
You can make Game Day Deviled Eggs using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Game Day Deviled Eggs
- It’s 12 of Hard Boiled Eggs, shells removed and cut in half and yolks removed to a bowl.Whites reserved..
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of dijon mustard, or mustard you like.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced cooked ham, I used black forrest ham.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced celery.
- It’s 1 tsp of hot sauce, I used franks red hot.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of salt, to taste depending how salty your ham is.
- It’s 1 bunch of chives.
Game Day Deviled Eggs step by step
- Mash egg yolks with all ingredients EXCEPT reserved egg whites and chives until smooth. Fill egg white halfs with yolk mixture. Cut chives to look like football stitching, one straight piece and three short ones across the long one so each egg looks like a football..
recipe by fenway @cookpad