Coriander Mint And Tamarind Date Chutney.
You can make Coriander Mint And Tamarind Date Chutney using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coriander Mint And Tamarind Date Chutney
- You need of coriander leaves,.
- You need of mint leaves.
- Prepare of ginger.
- You need of garlic cloves,.
- It’s of onion cut into small pieces.
- It’s of green chillies,.
- Prepare of chaat masala.
- It’s of Juice of one lime.
- You need of cumin seeds,.
- You need of seedless tamarind.
- You need of red chilli powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of seedless dates, cut into pieces.
- It’s of jaggery,.
- Prepare of cumin powder, 1 Tsp chaat masala.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Water.
Coriander Mint And Tamarind Date Chutney instructions
- For Coriander Mint Chutney -.
- In a grinder jar add onion, ginger, garlic, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cumin seeds, green chillies, chaat masala, Salt & lime juice.
- Grind all the ingredients well – Open the lid to check smooth consistency, if not add little water and grind until smooth.
- Chutney is ready, you can see it is turned into thick and smooth paste – remove it in a bowl.
- For Tamarind Date Chutney.
- In a pan, add water, tamarind, jaggery, dates and mix well – Let it boil for a minute on a high flame – Once it starts to boil, lower the flame and let it cook for 8-10 minutes.
- When cooked, turn off the flame and let it cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve, to remove all impurities to obtain fine puree – When seived well, discard the remaining seeds, stones etc.
- Add chaat masala, red chilli powder, cumin powder & salt – Mix well Tamarind Date Chutney is ready..
- If you liked the recipe. Do Like Share And Subscribe To My Channel.
recipe by Ananta Bachani @cookpad