You can make Carrot Cake using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake
- It’s of Batter.
- You need 3 cups of grated carrots.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Mazola oil.
- You need 4 of eggs (unbeaten).
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3 cups of sifted flour.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts chopped.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- You need 1 Tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 of large package Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts for garnish.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Carrot Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grate carrots. Squeeze out all liquid using a cheesecloth or clean dish towel..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix carrots, sugar, and oil. Next, beat in eggs. Lastly, mix in dry ingredients..
- Bake for 50 minutes – 1 hour at 350 degrees..
- Frosting: Mix softened butter, vanilla, and cream cheese. Gradually add powdered sugar. Frost cake. Add nuts on top..
recipe by Adrianne Meszaros @cookpad