Muesli bars with Protein powder. These muesli bars are kind of like granola bars, but are only mildly sweet and have a softer texture to them. They are hearty and chewy with just the right amount of crunch from the seeds. In fact, they taste very much like a dense banana bread.
Just like Luna and Power bars, and made with your This recipe for homemade protein bars started out as something I was just making for my family, and that was that. After much hesitation, I had finally purchased some. Best homemade no-bake protein bars recipe. You can cook Muesli bars with Protein powder using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Muesli bars with Protein powder
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of rice malt syrup.
- It’s of vanilla flavoured protein powder or 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- You need of pitted dates chopped finely.
- Prepare of dried apricots chopped finely.
- Prepare of rolled oats.
- You need of poppy seeds.
- Prepare of chia seeds.
- Prepare of pepita seeds.
Stir to combine and coat well in the Vital Protein powder. Over a very low heat, gently warm the. Protein bars seem like the miracle snack: They promise the protein you need to feed your muscles, while boasting flavors so delicious you'll want to sub them for dessert. But the sad truth is, many of these protein bars are just candy bars in disguise. almond joy protein bars, homemade protein bars, vegan protein bars, healthy protein bars, gluten free protein bars, protein bar recipe, snack bar recipes.
Muesli bars with Protein powder step by step
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Grease rectangle silicone moulds (Mine has 12 muesli bar sized compartments) or lined 20 x 25cm rectangular slice tray.
- Place the butter, rice malt syrup and vanilla extract into a saucepan and heat on low stirring until it is melted.
- Add the pitted dates, dried apricots, rolled oats, protein powder or vanilla extract, poppy seeds, chia seeds, pepitas together in a bowl and combine with melted butter and rice malt syrup.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and press down firmly with a spoon.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before placing into the fridge for 2-3 hours to firm.
- If using a slice tin cut into muesli bar sized slices..
recipe by Leeslens @cookpad
Looking for the best protein bar? Read our essential guide, reviews and nutritional information for the most popular brands this year. All the ingredients used are metabolically sound, and they manufacture their bars with a clean protein source which is a blend of milk and whey protein isolates. When you're pressed for time between meetings and meals, protein bars are an excellent way to curb your cravings. Look for one that balances fiber.