No bake Peanut Butter cheese cake.
You can have No bake Peanut Butter cheese cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No bake Peanut Butter cheese cake
- You need of For the crust.
- You need 1-1/4 cups of Ground Graham Crackers.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Peanuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 2 (8 oz) of Blocks of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of Confectioner Sugar.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of Smooth Peanut Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of For the topping (optional).
- You need 1/3 cup of Heavy Cream.
- You need 4 oz of Semisweet Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter, softened at room temperature.
No bake Peanut Butter cheese cake step by step
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the crust and whiz it up until everything is finely crushed and when you pinch the mixture together, it holds well..
- Press the mixture in the bottom and one inch up the sides of a 9” springform pan, set it in the fridge..
- In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cream cheese and peanut butter and mix it on medium speed for about 2 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and keep mixing for another minute or so or until you have a smooth batter..
- Pour the batter into the prepared crust, cover the top of the pan with a plate and set it in the fridge overnight..
- About an hour before you are ready to serve it, make the ganache..
- In a small saucepan, add the cream and bring it to a simmer..
- Pour the cream in a bowl with the chocolate chips and let it sit for about 3 minutes..
- Whisk it all together until the chocolate chips have melted, whisk in the butter as well. Place it back in the fridge for about an hour to set a bit. Remove the sides of the springform pan, and serve. Wipe your knife in between cutting each slice so that all the slices come out nice and neat..