Strawberry Cheesecake dessert.
You can cook Strawberry Cheesecake dessert using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake dessert
- Prepare 20 of large strawberries.
- You need 6 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla, optional.
Strawberry Cheesecake dessert step by step
- In a large bowl beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Make sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl and get out all the lumps.
- Beat in 1/4 c powdered sugar and 1/4 c sour cream. Add in a little vanilla if you like.
- Cut the strawberries into little pieces and then mix the strawberries and the cheesecake mixture together. Store covered in refrigerator until it's ready to be served.