You can cook Crepe cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crepe cake
- Prepare 1000 g of all purpose flour (crepe mix).
- You need 2 of eggs (crepe mix).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract (crepe mix).
- It’s 1 tsp of grounded cinnamon (crepe mix).
- You need 1 l of whole mila (crepe mix).
- You need 100 g of butter (crepe icing).
- It’s 200 g of semi sweet chocolate chip (crepe icing).
- You need 450 g of walnuts (crepe icing).
- It’s 450 ml of heavy cream (crepe icing).
- It’s 4 of mandarines (decoration).
Crepe cake instructions
- Prepare crepe mix by adding above crepe ingredients and make stack of crepes. Let crepes cool down..
- Melt butter, chocolate chips, add heavy cream and finely minced walnuts and stir througly until the icing is smooth..
- Make stack by layering 1 crepe at the time and spreading the icing. Continue until you run out of the crepes or icing..
- Decorate with mandarins and ENJOY this comfort food..
recipe by mik_fiumano @cookpad