Moist * easy * Rich Chocolate Cake. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. Are you craving a delicious chocolate cake? This is the BEST rich and moist chocolate cake from a box mix that is unbelievably EASY to make!
There are plenty of claims for the best chocolate cake recipe. But with one bite of this decadent, moist chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, every single person around the table commented that this was the best chocolate cake they'd ever tasted. This is a rich and moist chocolate cake. You can cook Moist * easy * Rich Chocolate Cake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moist * easy * Rich Chocolate Cake
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs @ room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of milk (your choice).
- Prepare 2 tsp of real vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 1 tsp of instant coffee or instant espresso.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 8 oz of room temperature cream cheese.
- You need 5 oz of semi sweet chocolate.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
It only takes a few minutes to prepare the batter. Frost with your favorite chocolate frosting.. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for chocolate cake. The type of cocoa is crucial.
Moist * easy * Rich Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Grease cake pans.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Add instant coffee or instant espresso to hot water and add to bowl & mix until well combined..
- Now add AP flour, salt, baking soda and powder & combine REMEMBER TO NOT OVER MIX.
- Divide between the 2 cake pans & bake for 25 to 30 min or until tooth pick comes out clean..
- Let cake cool completely when done.
- To make Ganache; pour heavy whipping cream into small pot and bring to a simmer remove and pour over semi sweet chocolate let sit for 3 min and combine & set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar and spread on bottom layer of cake.
- Add top layer & pour Ganache over cake (will rum over sides and that's what you want) eat & enjoy!.
Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. Top it with the best ever Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, a drizzle of Easy Caramel Sauce or simply whipped cream and strawberries for the perfect dessert! This and my Easy Rich Chocolate Cake are my go to for birthday cakes. The Easy Rich Chocolate cake is the one I use if I need to cut, shape or design the cake as it is a bit sturdier and heavier.