Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake. Amazing Cake Decorating Tutorial Like a Pro About So Tasty: Ruby Cake brings you amazing cake ideas, tutorials and how to make cake decorating. It's so interesting and easy to do.
I like to use my grandmother's homemade buttermilk vanilla cake for this recipe. Rainbow layer cake is surprisingly easy to create, thanks to a little help from Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ vanilla cake mix and Betty Crocker™ And now that you've got rainbow cake mix mastered, you can find traditional favorites, quick-and-easy shortcuts and fun new twists in Betty's Best Layer. This Rainbow Swirl Cake is made with three layers of homemade cake with rainbow swirl frosting decorating the cake around the edges! You can cook Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake
- It’s of Cake part.
- You need 675 grams of plain white flour.
- Prepare 450 grams of unrefined golden caster sugar.
- You need 9 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 of different colours of food colouring.
- It’s of buttercream.
- It’s 350 grams of butter.
- It’s 700 grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
This is a deceptively easy cake to create—simply set aside the time to tint and bake the layers. Starting with a little paste, gently but thoroughly mix one color into each portion of batter until you have a rainbow of six vibrant colors. A rainbow cake is fun to look at and eat and a lot easier to make than you might think. Rainbow cake – going on the St.
Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and base line 2 cake tins.
- To make the sponge layers you need to split the ingredients into three. Put 125g butter, 225g flour, 150g caster sugar, 3 eggs, 1tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1tsp vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth..
- Next you need to split mixture evenly into 2. It's best to do this on scales so you know it's even..
- Put the two halves of batter into seperate bowls then add your chosen colour and mix. Keep adding the colour until you are happy you have the right shade..
- Then pour the batter into the prepared tin and place in the oven for 12-15 min or until a skewer comes out clean..
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a while then turn out to cool. If you leave the sponges to cool upside down they should flatten out into even layers..
- Then repeat from step two twice for the remaining four layers, using the remaining colours..
- To make the buttercream, beat together the butter and icing sugar until pale and fluffy then add the vanulla extract..
- To conatruct the cake take a cake stand or cake board and smear a little of onto it and carefully place the first layer centrally..
- Spread a thin, even layer of buttercream onto the sponge and then carefully place the next layer centrally on top. Repeat with the rest if the layers. We started with red, then orange, yellow, green, blue, purple..
- Finally cover the top and sides of the cake with a thick layer of buttercream using a palette knife..
- Leave the cake to set for abour 1 hour before presenting or serving and ENJOY!!!! ♥♡♥.
Patrick's Day board based on the fact that it looks like a rainbow. Colored Layer Cake recipe via Food Network. It still packs in all the colors of the visible spectrum by using colorful frosting!! You would think I've made enough rainbow cakes, but I simply couldn't resist sharing one more epic rainbow cake recipe with you. I am a big fan of color, but hate.