Wheat Jaggery Cake.
You can cook Wheat Jaggery Cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Wheat Jaggery Cake
- It’s of wheat flour.
- It’s of Jaggery.
- It’s of curd.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of dates.
Wheat Jaggery Cake instructions
- Take a bowl add jaggery, curd and oil mix well. Take a siever add flour, baking powder, soda and cinnamon powder and sieve it. Mix this dry mixture with wet ingredients add little by little water to make cake batter consistency. Cut and add dates in batter..
- Now take a bread mould put butter paper apply butter and dust with flour. Now pour the batter and tap well. Add dates on top for garnishing. Preheat the OTG on 180°for 10 minutes. Bake cake on 180° for 20-25 minutes..
- Once the cake is done let it get cold and then reverse it in a plate and cut into slices for serving..
recipe by Bhagyashree Manjre @cookpad