Chocolate Mug Cake.
You can have Chocolate Mug Cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Mug Cake
- It’s 2 Tb of Almond flour.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Gluten-free flour.
- You need 1 Tb of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 Tb of Castor Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Coffee espresso powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 35 g of Baking chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1 Tb of Vegetable oil.
- You need 3 Tb of Almond milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of Apple Cider vinegar.
Chocolate Mug Cake step by step
- In a mug, mix together the dry ingredients (Almond flour, Gluten-free flour, Cocoa powder, Castor Sugar, Coffee espresso powder, Baking powder, Bicarbonate of soda, Salt and Baking chocolate, chopped). Stir in the chocolate..
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the wet ingredients (Vegetable oil, Almond milk, Vanilla essence and Apple Cider vinegar)..
- Using a fork, mix ingredients until combined. The batter will be thick..
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes (time may vary depending on your microwave power settings)..
- You will have a dense, brownie like cake. I served mine out of the mug (use a butter knife to loosen the sides and turn mug over onto your plate). Can be enjoyed with fruit, your favourite ice cream, cream or nut butter..
recipe by Zandile Finxa @cookpad