Easy Sugar Cookies. Terrific plain or with candies in them. This recipe uses basic YUM.the easiest and the best-tasting sugar cookie recipe i've tried. I like the fact that you don't.
I am CRAZY excited about today! This easy sugar cookie recipe requires no chilling, no rolling and makes soft sugar cookies that stay chewy for DAYS! The BEST Sugar Cookie Recipe with an easy to make cookie frosting. You can have Easy Sugar Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Sugar Cookies
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 344 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 227 g of butter (softened).
- Prepare 302 g of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
These cookies don't spread, giving you defined edges! Lots of notes for perfect cookies! This easy sugar cookie recipe is fun to make, and the results are delicious! It yields lightly sweet To me, baking sugar cookies still feels like the first sign that Christmas is on its way, and this easy.
Easy Sugar Cookies instructions
- I put all the ingredients in my Kenwood Mixer Bowl,I put the egg in last,I used a Table Fork too whisk the egg in a cup and then added it too the mix..
- Blend together with a dough hook on a Electric Mixer Device..
- Use a Dessert Spoon as a guide for ball's of Cookie Dough – roll them in your hand and then squash them a little with both palm's of your Hands – grease baking tray with butter,I melted butter on the baking tray – and then sprinkle Plain Flour over the greased baking tray and then add the 8 flattened cookie dough's..
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at Gas Mark 6 and then let cool on the baking tray for about 5 minutes..
- Put wire cooling rack over the cooked Cookies and turn the baking tray upside down whilst holding the wire rack underneath – and then let cool – completely..
This Sugar Cookie Icing recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients and incredibly easy to make too. This recipe is NO CHILL meaning you can roll out the dough and cut out shapes immediately! Nothing says year-round holiday fun like baking easy sugar cookies and decorating them with family and friends. Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, even the Fourth of July. These easy sugar cookies are a favorite in our home!