Peppermint Candy Cane Frosting.
You can make Peppermint Candy Cane Frosting using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Candy Cane Frosting
- It’s 2 sticks of salted butter, unsalted.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of peppermint extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed candy cane.
Peppermint Candy Cane Frosting instructions
- Place butter into stand mixer and beat until well combined. Slowly add powdered sugar, peppermint and candy cane pieces..
- Beat until combined, but be cautious to not over mix..
- Remove and store in an airtight container for up to 7-10 days. If you refrigerate, thaw to room temperature before using..
- Makes Enough frosting for 12 cupcakes or a 9 inch cake.