Healthy Rice Flour Banana Cake.
You can cook Healthy Rice Flour Banana Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Rice Flour Banana Cake
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 40 grams of ◎Rice flour.
- It’s 10 grams of ◎Almond flour.
- It’s 2 grams of ◎Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- You need 1 tbsp of Milk.
Healthy Rice Flour Banana Cake instructions
- Bring the eggs to room temperature. Combine the ◎ ingredients and sift together. Mash the banana with a fork and add the milk. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl and whip with a hand mixer until thick and ribbons form. Add the banana and quickly mix..
- Add the sifted ◎ ingredients and use a hand mixer on low to lightly mix. Pour into the pan. Drop the pan from a low height 2~3 times onto a paper towel to get rid of air bubbles..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 20-25 minutes. When a toothpick or skewer inserted into the center comes out clean, it is done. Remove the cake from the pan and let cool..
- When cooled, top as desired with powdered sugar. If you aren't worried about calories, you can also top with cream!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad