1 minute cup (mug) cakes. Alternatively, you can bake it in the oven. Can I eat a keto mug cake every day? Keto mug cakes are single-serving desserts perfect to enjoy every single they.
This Mug Cake recipe is moist, easy and eggless too. This Mug Cake recipe is no way dry like other mug cakes. It has an amazing texture to it. You can have 1 minute cup (mug) cakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1 minute cup (mug) cakes
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of self-raising flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need pinch of of salt.
Minute Chocolate Mug Cake Try this amazingly quick dessert the next time you're in the mood for a gooey, chocolate treat spiked with coconut, almonds, and chocolate chips. And this recipe totally impresses kids who get instant gratification by seeing a cake cook in the microwave in a minute. And it is great if you only want to make a small bit of dessert instead of enough for a crowd of people. Got a late night sweet tooth?
1 minute cup (mug) cakes step by step
- Place the butter in a microwavable bowl and heat for 20-30 seconds, until the butter is melted.
- Add the egg and whisk with a fork.
- Stir in the milk, vanilla and sugar.
- Add the flour and salt, whisk until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between 2 mugs and place them in the microwave for 60 seconds. To check that the cakes are cooked, press lightly on the sponge to see it spring back. If the mixture still seems wet, place back into the microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Tip: make sure not to over cook, the cakes will lose their moisture :(.
- Add topping of your choice (i used lemon frosting and pearl sugar balls).
Only one minute to hot glorious cake! What a great idea and use for these! This apple mug cake is absolutely one of my favorites, it's super moist, with a delicious cinnamon flavor and ready in a minute! How to Make a Mug Cake. One box angel food cake mix.