Pistacio and Basbusa Cheese Cake.
You can make Pistacio and Basbusa Cheese Cake using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pistacio and Basbusa Cheese Cake
- Prepare of Biscuit mix:.
- It’s 1 of pck tea biscuit/digestive biscuit.
- Prepare 2 of tblspn nestle cream.
- You need 50 g of butter.
- You need of Cream mix:.
- You need 1 can of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered milk.
- You need 4 pcs of kiri square cheese.
- Prepare 1 of tspn vanilla.
- It’s 1 can of nestle cream.
- Prepare of Basbusa mix:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pistacio nut powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semolina.
- You need 1/2 cup of nestle cream.
- You need 1 of egg.
Pistacio and Basbusa Cheese Cake instructions
- Mix the biscuit,nestle cream and butter in bowl. Then put in moulding pan. Press the biscuit good in the pan. Then put in freezer for a minute to become cold..
- Put all the ingredients of cream mix in blender then blend it good before putting up the biscuit.. then put in over for 10 minutes..
- Mix all the ingredients of basbusa mixture then put the top of cream. Then put inside the oven for only 20 minutes..
- If finish put in freezer for an hour to become cold. Before serve put pistacio nut powder at the top then put rose flower for design. Then serve..