Konafah Cheese Cake.
You can cook Konafah Cheese Cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Konafah Cheese Cake
- Prepare of Biscuit mix: fiirst layer.
- It’s 1 of pck tea biscuit/digestive biscuit.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of nestle cream.
- Prepare of Cream cheese mix; middle layer.
- Prepare 1 can of yogurt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 6 pcs of kiri cheese.
- Prepare of Konafah: top.
- Prepare 1/2 packet (250 g) of konafah dough.
- Prepare 25 g of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar syrup.
Konafah Cheese Cake instructions
- Mix the biscuit mix in bowl. Using your hand stretch the biscuit in baking pan or in cheese pan and push it good. Then put inside the refrigerator to become cold..
- Mix the Cream cheese mix in blender. Blend this well before put up the biscuit mix…
- Mix the konafah and butter then put the top of the cream cheese. Then put inside the oven..
- If it is already cook and brown remove from oven and put sugar syrup up the konafah. And put rose flower for decore…