Super healthy vegan granola. Healthy Vegan Granola Easy & Sugar-Free ♡ Vegan Recipes. This is my first video, pardon my lighting. I'm sharing one of my granola recipes.
The Best Healthy Granola Brands, According to a Nutritionist. We've got all the options: low sugar, vegan, and even But what is granola made of exactly and is it actually healthy for you? These little pearls of sprouted buckwheat seeds are cute and super tasty. You can cook Super healthy vegan granola using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super healthy vegan granola
- You need 1 cup of steel-cut oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of hemp seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flax seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashews.
- You need 1/2 cup of hazelnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of goji berries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of black cherries, quartered and pitted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of agave syrup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of virgin coconut oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
The matcha variety is made with. RDs explain which granolas are actually healthy and low in sugar, so you can feel good about your granola breakfast or snack. Thick granola clusters give you that indulgent feel with this granola, but you're actually making a super-smart, nutritious choice thanks to the health benefits from nuts and. This vegan granola recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, oil-free, and refined-sugar free!
Super healthy vegan granola step by step
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, ensuring that the ingredients are well mixed. Spread thinly on baking sheets.
- Bake in the oven at 300F for about 10-15 minutes, ensuring that you don't burn it..
- Serve with vegan almond milk and banana slices, or enjoy as is..
recipe by Adam @cookpad
Perfect for any and all eaters in your life! It's beloved by everyone who lives in my humble abode, it's a great make-ahead. Did I mention it's crazy easy and quick to make, too? Healthy granola bars which are chewy, soft and the perfect snack. The recipe is (raw) vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, healthy and very easy to make.