Chocolate cheesecake. Wow, so delicious—and not too sweet." – Martina Prchalova. This simple recipe takes basic cheesecake to another level of deliciousness. I suggest not adding the hazelnuts until serving time—they.
This Chocolate Cheesecake is for TRUE chocolate lovers. It is creamy and rich…almost like a dense chocolate mousse, but BETTER! The Oreo crust really pairs beautifully with the creamy chocolate filling, and I topped t all off with an easy chocolate ganache! You can cook Chocolate cheesecake using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cheesecake
- It’s of For the crust.
- Prepare 250 g of crushed oreo.
- It’s 40 g of butter.
- It’s of For cheesecake batter.
- Prepare 650 g of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of egg yolk.
- It’s 150 of ้ g sour cream.
- Prepare 100 g of heavy cream.
- You need 200 g of melted datk chocolate.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of For chocolate ganache.
- You need 75 g of heavy cream.
- You need 150 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 15 g of butter.
To make the filling: Combine the milk and chocolate chips in a small saucepan or microwave-safe bowl or large cup. Heat, stirring frequently, until the chips melt and the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat, stir in the espresso powder, and set the mixture aside. Chocolate-y goodness in a cheesecake is what you get from this recipe using cocoa and chocolate chips with the cream cheese standard.
Chocolate cheesecake step by step
- Mix crushed oreo and butter. Line the mixture at the bottom of springform pan..
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and sour cream until well blend.
- Add egg one by one. Beat until combine. Then add heavy cream, melted chocolate and cocoa powder..
- Bake in water bath at 160C for 1 hr.
- Prepare chocolatr ganache by melting dark chocolate in warm heavy cream. Then add butter..
- Pour chocolate ganache on top of cheesecake and decorate per your needs..
This cheesecake was THE BEST chocolate cheesecake I have ever made. My non chocolate friend ate two pieces! I substituted raspberry liquor for the vanilla extract and swirled raspberry preserves over the chocolate ganache, along with a drizzle of white chocolate. To make the cheesecake, melt the chocolate in short bursts in the microwave, then leave to cool slightly. Whip the cream in a large bowl using an electric whisk until soft peaks form, then fold in the cocoa powder.