Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Pears.
You can make Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Pears using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Pears
- It’s 2 slice of Bread of your choice.
- Prepare 1/3 of Pear.
- You need 1 of to 2 Thinly-sliced ham.
- It’s 1 of to 2 Swiss cheese (sliced or shredded).
- Prepare 1 of Dijon mustard.
Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Pears step by step
- Heat the frying pan over low heat. Spread mustard onto two pieces of bread. Chop the pear into half lengthwise and remove the core. Slice into 7 to 8 mm- slices..
- Layer the pear, ham, and cheese and sandwich..
- Place the sandwich into the heated frying pan and press lightly with your hands for 10 seconds..
- Turn the heat up to medium heat and grill until golden brown. Flip it over and repeat..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad