You can make Mango Custard using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Mango Custard
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Custard powder:.
- Prepare of Fruits:.
- You need of Mango (Finely chopped).
- You need of Banana, apple, sapota:.
- You need of Pineapple, papaya chopped.
- Prepare of Raisins.
- Prepare of Cashews.
- It’s of Almonds.
- Prepare of Chironji.
- It’s of Saffron.
- It’s of Dates.
- It’s of Choco syrup for garnishing.
Mango Custard instructions
- Boil one litre milk in a vessel. Add sugar and bring it to boil. Measure custard powder mentioned in the ingredients and add little warm milk to the custard powder to form a paste. Add this paste to the boiling milk and mix thoroughly without forming any lumps..
- Keep ready all the fruits and dry fruits..
- Allow the custard to come to normal temperature and refrigerate for 1/2 hours..
- Now take a bowl and arrange the layers of custard, crushed dry fruits and chopped fruits alternately..
- Garnish them with apple slices, sapota pieces and just before serving pour little choco syrup. Enjoy the delectable dessert 🍨 mango custard with your loved ones..
recipe by Akshaya Kumbham @cookpad