Yummy Banana Microwave Mug Cake. How to Make Eggless Banana Mug Cake This mug cake is moist, flavorful and ready in seconds. I hope you enjoyed my Microwave Mug Cakes series! Are there any other series of baked treats you would like me to trial?
This Banana Mug Cake is my go to mug cake recipe when I don't feel like making a huge pan of something or if I get that sweets craving at those inconvenient time! Simple easy and delicious this Banana Mug Cake is the perfect single serving dessert to perk you up when your sweet tooth is calling! Mug cakes are single-serve cakes in – you guessed it – mugs, prepared in the microwave. You can cook Yummy Banana Microwave Mug Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Banana Microwave Mug Cake
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 of ripe banana (mashed).
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon (optional).
This Banana Bread Mug Cake is one of my favorites to make. How do I bake a Mug Cake? For a few years, I have seen recipes floating about for 'mug cakes' – where you mix the. Make an individual-size dessert using this decadent recipe for microwave chocolate mug cake.
Yummy Banana Microwave Mug Cake instructions
- Pour oil and milk into mug.
- Mash banana with fork and stir into oil and milk.
- Add flour,sugar,baking powder and cinnamon and mix all ingredients to make a smooth paste.
- Pop in microwave for 5 mins.
- Optional: Top with coffee flavoured ice cream (or any ice cream of your choice) and enjoy!.
This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. See more ideas about Yummy food, Food and Desserts. NO butter, sugar, or oil, and they taste amazing.