Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake.
You can cook Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake
- It’s of Crust:.
- It’s 1 package (9 sheets) of graham crackers.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- It’s of Cheesecake Filling:.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 packages (8 oz.) of each block style cream cheese, at room temp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp. of fresh lemon juice.
Mini Cheesecakes – No Bake instructions
- Line a 12 count standard size muffin tin with cupcake liners and lightly mist them with non-stick cooking spray. Set this aside..
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers until you have fine crumbs. Pour the crumbs out into a bowl and stir in the sugar and melted butter. It should then resemble wet sand..
- Place about 2 scant tablespoons of the crumb mixture into each cupcake liner. Use either your fingers or the bottom of a measuring cup to pack down the crumbs into each liner. Set this aside to make the filling..
- Using a stand mixer (or a hand mixer) fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream on high speed until it is whipped and fluffy. Remove it to a seperate bowl and set it aside..
- Switch to the paddle attachment and beat the 2 blocks of cream cheese on medium speed until they are smooth and creamy. Then add in the sweetened condensed milk, granulated sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Once it's all combined, add in the whipped cream. Once the whipped cream is in, mix on low speed until just combined..
- Next scoop the filling evenly into each liner on top of the crusts. I like to just place the mixture in a large Ziploc bag and pipe it in, but you could just use a spoon also..
- Place the muffin tin into the freezer for 15 minutes, to give it a bit of a head start to set. Then, cover with plastic wrap and place into the fridge for at least 6 hours..
- When you're ready to serve, just carefully remove the liners (if they stick, then pop them into the freezer for just a few minutes, then try again to remove the liner), top with whatever toppings sound good if you want (they're good with or without toppings) and enjoy!.