Mini Mango Cheesecake.
You can cook Mini Mango Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Mango Cheesecake
- It’s of For the crust:.
- It’s 1 cup of graham crackers.
- It’s 4 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- Prepare of For the cheesecake:.
- You need 1 package of room temperature cream cheese 8oz.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon/lime juice.
- Prepare 1/8 of tsp/ pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of mango purée.
- It’s of For mango Glee/glaze:.
- Prepare 1/2 of mango purée.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon/lime juice.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
Mini Mango Cheesecake step by step
- Make a crust: Preheat the oven for 300F. Line the muffins tins with cupcakes liners and set aside..
- Using a food processor pulse the graham crackers into a fine crumb. Transfer into the bowl and add the melted butter combine well..
- Press 11/2-2tbsp of crumb mixture firmly onto the bottom of the cupcakes liners..
- For Cheesecake/filling: Beat cream cheese, sour cream, salt, sugar, and lime juice until smooth. Add egg at one time and beating well. Add cornstarch combine well. Then add the 1/2 cup purée mango mixed until well blended..
- Pour 3/4 the mixture into the cupcakes liner. Baked for about 20-22 minutes. Take out from the oven. Cool cake for another 1 hour..
- For Glee/Glazed: while waiting for cake completely cool. Let’s start make the glaze. Bloom gelatin with water for 5 minutes..
- In saucepan add the 1/2 purée mango and lime juice. And bring it to boil. Once it starts boiling add gelatin and mixed well. Set aside for cooling for about 10-15 minutes. Add the glee/glaze over the cooler mango cheesecake..
- Refrigerator over night or at least 3-4 hours before serving. Whenever the Mango Cheesecake is ready, served chilled along with your favorite fruits topping. Enjoy 😊.